Monday, August 22, 2011

Attendance Policy

Attendance Policy: Mr. Whittle

Each absence is ten points off your participation grade.

Blue slips allow you to make up the day’s work for credit.

You have one day for each day you are absent, plus one, to make up your work. The day you come back counts for one day.

Example: If you are gone one day. You have the day you get back plus one day. So your work would be due to me the day after you got back. If you were gone on Tuesday and Wednesday, you would have Thursday, Friday, and the work would be due to me on Monday. If this isn’t clear please request clarification.

If you are going, here is what you do

1. Make sure you go to the office to pick up a slip.

2. Go to the computer; fill out the “absent make up”. (I will not permit you to enter class until this is done. You need to attach this form to the work you turn in. You can access this at home at: www.srwhittle.blogspot.com


3. Get your work from the bin by the computer or Schedule a time to meet with me on my calendar.

4. Bring me your blue/pink slip from the office.


5. Check yourself into class for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment